Singer looking for a group to join

  • leahjennasmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      I am looking for an a cappella group to join. I'm a former Sweet Adeline chorus and quartet singer, and as much as I love barbershop, looking to branch out. I've sung vocal harmony most of my adult life and absolutely love it. I have a wide range, a great ear, a very blend-able voice and am open to many kinds of music. Love doo-wop and show tunes, but also love contemporary a cappella as well. Not exactly sure what I'm looking for, just know I'm looking. I'm in Columbia MD. Anyone auditioning? Willing to travel within an hour.