Auditions for DC area a cappella group

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Do you like to sing? Did you sing a cappella in college – or do you just enjoy singing in the shower?

      Supreme Chord, a dynamic co-ed a cappella group based in the DC area, is holding a round of auditions on January 13 in Arlington, VA for tenors, basses, and vocal percussionists. We are a diverse co-ed group of young professionals (20s and early 30s) who love to sing – and have a lot of fun doing it! Our broad repertoire covers a wide mix of music, featuring everything from the Indigo Girls to Metallica, from Cee Lo to Jason Mraz, and a lot in between. For more information, visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/supremechord/info.

      If you're interested in auditioning, please email us to set up a time and get further details. Hope to see you this Sunday!"