Join BlueLine, Capital Blend for Free Dec 15 concert

  • kakki_lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012
      Please join BlueLine and Capital Blend for a free a cappella concert on Saturday, Dec. 15.

      We'll be performing a mix of our standards jazz/R&B/pop repertoire and Christmas carols at the Church in Bethesda, 5033 Wilson Lane, Bethesda, MD.

      There will be a complimentary wine and cheese reception at 6 p.m., followed by the free concert at 7 p.m. Please RSVP at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4894695165/es2/

      BlueLine is: Ashley Mattison, Brian Lewis, Jocelyn Ulrich, Joel Schneider and Kakki Reynolds Lewis.

      For more information: http://www.facebook.com/events/510842495606606/

      Thanks!
      Kakki