KeyStone A Cappella Holiday Shows in December

  • Tom West
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      KeyStone A Cappella, Mid-Atlantic Sweeps competitors in 2012, have two holiday shows in December. Our first public performance was last December for two private holiday events. That original collection of seven songs has been expanded to twelve, and we guarantee you haven't heard a collection of holiday songs quite like this. Our holiday set includes some traditional holiday songs (a few with quite a twist!) and covers of Barbara Streisand, Sixpence None The Richer, Mariah Carey and more!

      Saturday, December 15
      MilkBoy Coffee, Ardmore, PA
      7 PM
      Tickets $5 in advance, $8 at the door
      http://bit.ly/KeyStoneHoliday

      Wednesday, December 19
      Online streaming show on StageIt.com
      8 PM
      Tickets: pay what you can! ($5 seeds your free account, 10 cent minimum).
      http://bit.ly/KeyStoneOnline12-19

      Happy Holidays from the members of KeyStone!