KeyStone A Cappella Webcast Show and Debut Single TONIGHT

  • Tom West
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      KeyStone A Cappella, Harmony Sweeps competitors at Mid-Atlantic in 2012, are excited to announce our first live webcast show on StageIt.com tonight, September 12, from 8:00-8:30 PM Eastern AND the release of our debut single on iTunes.

      StageIt is a live music platform where no recorded archives are made, making each performance truly live and intimate.

      Audience members who buy a ticket and attend will be the first to get the link for our debut single on iTunes, a cover of Annie Lennox's song "Erased" which was part of our set at The Birchmere for Sweeps.

      Please join us tonight for songs, banter, and first dibs on the single!

      http://bit.ly/KeyStoneWeb9-12

      Tom West
      KeyStone A Cappella