MAKE $1000s WITH JUST 6 DOLLARS!

  • m0ney_maker2007
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      GREETINGS ALL!

      Please follow the EXACT instructions and you will be rewarded. I
      found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: A little while
      back, I was browsing through news groups and e-mails just like you
      are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you can
      make thousand of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
      of $6.00. So I thought, "yeah right, this must be a scam," but like
      most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
      you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in the
      article. You then place your own name and address on the bottom of
      the list and post the article in at least 200 news groups (there are
      thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
      talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
      figured, "What have I got to lose; except six stamps and $6.00 right,
      right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00.

      WELL GUESS WHAT?........Within seven days, I started getting money in
      the mail I was in awe. I figured it would end soon, but the money
      just kept coming in. In my first week I made about $31.00. By the end
      of the second week I had made a total of more than five hundred
      dollars. In the third week I had considerably more than the previous
      week, nearly two thousand, and it is still growing! This is my fourth
      week and I have made a few thousand more and it is still coming
      rapidly. It is certainly worth the six-dollar investment and six
      stamps, believe it or not I have spent more on lottery with no
      returns. Let me explain how this works and most important, why it
      works.....Also, make sure you print this article out NOW, so you can
      get the information.

      STOP NOW: Print this article out so you can get the information you
      need off of it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
      exactly you will start making more money than you thought possible by
      doing something so easy. Suggestion: Read this entire message
      carefully, and follow the simple directions and watch the money come
      in. It is easy, It is legal, and your investment is only $6.00 plus
      postage. Important: This is not a rip-off, it is decent, it is legal;
      and it virtually without risk- it really works! If all of the
      following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and 50-thousand-
      dollars or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
      instructions. You will now become a part of the Mail Order business.
      You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
      corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
      this money made from the mailing lists is secondary to income that is
      made from people like you and me asking to be included on that list.

      Here Are The Four Easy Steps To Success:
      Get six (6) separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
      piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get six (6)
      U.S. 1.00 bills and place one (1) inside of each of the six pieces of
      paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
      thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and
      seal them with the dollar bill enclosed. You now should have six
      sealed envelopes each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase
      with your name and address written thereon [don't forget to enclose
      the $1.00]. What you are doing is creating a service -THIS IS
      ABSOLUTELY LEGAL IN UNITED-STATES, CANADA AND IN MOST COUNTRIES ! You
      are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it.
      Clearly, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
      legal aspects of it all. Therefore, I checked it out with the U.S.
      Postal Service (1-800-275-8777) and they confirmed that it is indeed
      legal.

      Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

      [1] J. Dough
      2309 Catalpa Drive
      Dayton, Ohio 45406

      [2] Joy Moore
      400 S Kingsley Drive
      Los Angeles, CA 90020-3224

      [3] Hussain
      103 Village Drive
      Avenel, NJ 07001, USA

      [4] Ryan Levine
      4342 Reyes Drive
      Tarzana, Ca 91356

      [5] Brad Wilson
      920 Cambridge
      SE, MI 49506

      [6] B. Rodriguez
      1976 La Jolla Drive
      Stockton, CA 95204

      Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
      names up (six becomes 5, and 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME
      as number 6 on the list.
      Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
      the original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least
      200 news groups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you
      need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
      make! This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title
      18 Section 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of
      these directions for yourself and whenever you need money you can
      reuse it again.

      Please Remember: That this program remains successful because of the
      honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to directions. Look at it this way, if you are of integrity,
      the program will continue and the money that so many others have
      received will come your way.
      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
      This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. Also, it is a
      good practice to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to avoid the risk
      of mail theft perhaps 2-3 plain paper. So, as each post is downloaded
      and the directions carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed
      for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
      Your name will be moved up the list geometrically so that when your
      name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving Thousand of
      Dollars in Cash! What an opportunity for only six-dollars ($6) one-
      dollar ($!) for each of the six people listed above. Send it now, add
      your own name to the list and you are in business.
      Directions on How To Post To News Groups:
      You do not need to retype this letter to do your own posting. Simply
      put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor
      to the bottom of this document, and select copy from the edit menu.
      This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Open a
      blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
      page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the
      letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the list.
      Save your new notepad file as a text File, if you want to do your
      posting in different settings, you will always have this file to go
      back to. Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
      various new groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussions). Visit these message boards and post this article as a
      new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
      paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the
      header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings
      in a particular group, click the post message button. You are
      finished You have finished your first posting. Congratulations!
      THAT'S IT. All you have to do is jump news groups and post away,
      after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
      news group.

      ***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE!*** IT IS A MUST FOR YOU TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. IT'S JUST
      THAT EASY!!! MAKE $1000s WITH JUST 6 DOLLARS!!
    • Mike Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002

        To the Midatlantic-acappella Yahoo Group Owner,

        Would you please moderate this list ( I’d be glad to help ) so that we don’t get this junk any more.

        Thanks,
        Mike

        PS. Kick this guy ‘money_maker’ off the list, too.