RE: [midatlantic-acappella] Looking for Recordings for Radio Show

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2002
      Attention singers!

      dcVocals is a semi-professional coed a cappella group composed of
      experienced a capella singers in the DC area. We are seeking
      an experienced bass singer.

      We do most of our own arrangements. We rehearse once a week in DC or
      Virginia for 2-2.5 hours and we try to perform at least once a month.
      We are all professionals with day jobs with a cappella singing
      experience. The group is 4 years old and currently has 12 members.

      Visit www.dcvocals.com for more information on the group and our
      repertoire.

      If you are interested in auditioning, please e-mail Ted Donat at
      dcvocals2001@... with your name, e-mail address and a cappella
      experience.

      Thanks!

      Ted Donat