Auditions for Opus One Vocal Jazz Ensemble in Wilmington, DE

  • peggied@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 9:01 AM
      The Opus One Vocal Jazz Ensemble ( http://www.opusonejazz.com/Welcome.html)  is holding auditions for altos, tenors and basses for the 2012-2013 season.  This season includes our popular "A Very Jazzy Christmas" concert and a Best of Broadway concert in June.

      New members must have:
      >ability to read music
      >good intonation
      >solid sight-singing skills a plus
      >availability for Sunday evening rehearsals in Wilmington, DE

      Interested singers should contact Ryan M. Pryslak, musical director or call 302-384-8537 to set up a hearing during the month of August.

      Additionally, you are welcome to visit us at our open rehearsal on 8/26 to see what we are all about!