Audition for Vox Pop! (DC Metro)

  • Christopher abramson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 2:40 PM

      Vox Pop, a semi-professional, mixed-voice a cappella group in the DC area, is holding auditions for a versatile female voice and a tenor.

      We're looking for singers who:

      • have excellent tuning and precision
      • have strong blending skills
      • are solid musicians who learn music quickly
      • have the chops to rock a solo
      • have a cappella singing experience and experience singing on mic
      • want to have fun making great music

      Think you may be a good fit for our band? We'd love to meet you. Emailauditions@... for more information about auditions.

      About Vox Pop: a member of the Contemporary A Cappella Society of America's Contemporary A Cappella League (CAL), Vox Pop has been entertaining audiences in the Washington, DC metropolitan area for a decade. We perform at least once a month: the past year’s gigs have included private events and charities, performances with regionally- and nationally-known a cappella groups, and our own headlining concert. Our repertoire ranges from rock classics to current Top 40 hits. More information, including audio and video clips, is available on our website,voxpopdc.com.