DC area auditions

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      DC area singers: Supreme Chord, a co-ed a cappella group, is now holding open auditions! We're searching particularly for tenors and basses, but spots may be open for other voice parts as well. We're a group of young professionals in the DC area. Our repertoire is diverse and ranges from pop to alternative, including songs such as Because the Night by 10,000 maniacs, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, Galileo by the Indigo Girls, etc.

      Auditions will be held on Sunday, April 1, in Arlington, VA. For questions or more information, please email supremechord@....

      Thanks!