Musical Director Wanted

  • Little One
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      MUSICAL DIRECTOR WANTED: We are an auditioned 30+ member mixed voice Acappella Chorus located in Malvern, Pa. We sing 4-8 part arrangements from all musical genres including Jazz, Pop, showtunes and spirituals. We are most proud of our performances at Carnegie Hall, the World Harmony Jamborees in Montreal and Philadelphia, and the Christmas Celebration at the White House. We have also travelled to New Zealand for a 2 week singing tour and "flash mobbed" a wedding in NYC! We are seeking a director with strong musical knowledge, previous experience with acappella music direction, excellent leadership skills and an ability to inspire. Arrangement experience a plus. This is a part time paid position and we rehearse on Wednesday nights from 7:30 -9:30pm. For more information about us go to www.acappellapops.com. We look forward to receiving your musical resume which can be sent to search@...