Auditions for DC area a cappella group

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2012
      DC area singers: Supreme Chord, a co-ed a cappella group, is now holding open auditions! We're searching particularly for tenors and basses, but spots may be open for other voice parts as well. We're a group of young professionals in the DC area. Our repertoire is diverse and ranges from pop to alternative, including songs such as Because the Night by 10,000 maniacs, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, Galileo by the Indigo Girls, etc.

      Auditions will be held on Sunday, March 4th. For more information, please email supremechord@....

      Thanks!
    • shivangi12120
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        Do you like to sing? Did you sing a cappella in college – or do you just enjoy singing in the shower?

        Supreme Chord, a dynamic co-ed a cappella group based in the DC area, is holding a round of auditions on January 13 in Arlington, VA for tenors, basses, and vocal percussionists. We are a diverse co-ed group of young professionals (20s and early 30s) who love to sing – and have a lot of fun doing it! Our broad repertoire covers a wide mix of music, featuring everything from the Indigo Girls to Metallica, from Cee Lo to Jason Mraz, and a lot in between. For more information, visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/supremechord/info.

        If you're interested in auditioning, please email us to set up a time and get further details. Hope to see you this Sunday!"