Auditions for DC area a cappella group!

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012
      DC area singers: Supreme Chord, a co-ed a cappella group, is now holding open auditions! We're searching particularly for sopranos and tenors, but spots may be open for other voice parts as well. We're a group of young professionals in the DC area. Our repertoire is diverse and ranges from pop to alternative, including songs such as Because the Night by 10,000 maniacs, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, Galileo by the Indigo Girls, etc.

      Auditions will be held on Sunday, January 29th. For more information, please email supremechord@....

      Thanks!