A Cappella Summit seeks groups

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2002
      Looking for some exposure for your group? The West Coast A Cappella Summit
      is accepting applications from a cappella groups interested in performing in
      one of our day time showcase concerts. Participating groups will have a 20
      minute set as one of four groups performing on stage before a large and
      appeciative audience.

      The West Coast Summit is known for being lots of fun along with the chance
      to attend seminars and workshops from some of the luminaries in the field.
      It¹s also a great opportunity to hook up with your peers from other groups,
      create new fans and to generally plug into the a cappella scene. Also if you
      need new group members or are looking to join a group then the Summit is the
      perfect place to be.

      The Summit will be the weekend of Nov 9 & 10 in San Rafael, California. The
      Persuasions are confirmed as one of the headliners for the Saturday night
      concert with others to be announced soon.

      Interested groups should please contact John Neal at harmony@...

      Tickets are now on sale at 415-472-3500 of www.ticketmaster.com

      Sponsored by: -
      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA
      1-800-SING-181
      http://www.singers.com
    • Primarily A Cappella
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004
        The West Coast A Cappella Summit will be held the weekend of November
        6/7 in San Rafael, California. It's just a little early to announce the
        headliners but we can promise a stellar line up of top acts as usual.

        We are seeking groups who would like to perform over the weekend,
        particularly in our daytime showcase concerts. We also welcome any
        ideas and suggestions on classes or workshops you would like to see
        happen.

        Interested groups please contact us at summit@...

        Thanks.

        John Neal