Re: Tonic & Gin seeking new voices

  • Tonic and Gin a cappella
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Tonic & Gin is looking for new members to join our group! Specifically we are auditioning for a high tenor, a vocal percussionist, and a versatile female who can primarily sing soprano. T&G has been performing in the greater Washington, DC area since 2004, at venues including the Birchmere, Strathmore and Jammin Java. We have competed in the Harmony Sweepstakes and SingStrong. We are a dynamic group who rehearses once a week in Northern Virginia and performs approximately 1-2 times every other month (depending on season).

      Auditions will begin the week of November 14. Please contact tonicandgindc@... for more information.