Audition for Vox Pop!

  • Christopher abramson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011

      Vox Pop, a semi-professional, mixed-voice a cappella group in the DC area, is holding auditions for men – tenors and basses both welcome.

      We're looking for guys who:

      have excellent tuning and precision

      have strong blending skills

      are solid musicians who learn music quickly

      have the chops to rock a solo

      want to have fun making great music

      Previous a cappella singing experience is preferred, but not required. Think you may be a good fit for our band? We'd love to meet you. Email auditions@... for more information and to schedule an audition. We look forward to singing with you.

      About us: a member of the Contemporary A Cappella Society of America's Contemporary A Cappella League (CAL), Vox Pop has been entertaining audiences in the Washington, DC metropolitan area for a decade. We perform about once a month: this year's gigs included private events and charities, performances with regionally- and nationally-known a cappella groups, and our own headlining concert. Our repertoire ranges from rock classics to current Top 40 hits. More information, including audio and video clips, is available on our website, voxpopdc.com.