Auditions for Washington DC-based group

  • marple1102
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2011
      Supreme Chord, a co-ed a cappella group made up of young professionals living and working here in the DC area, is holding a round of auditions in October and early November. We're definitely looking for tenors and baritones, but may also have a slot for a female voice (soprano, mezzo, or alto). We are a dynamic (fun-loving) group performing a wide-ranging repertoire, including popular music, rock, R&B, indie, and much more. (A sampling of our repertoire includes everything from Indigo Girls to Metallica, Dexy's Midnight Runners to Jason Mraz.) For more info about us, check out our website at http://www.supremechordsings.com (or Twitter, or Facebook....)

      Interested? For questions or to schedule an audition, email supremechord@.... Hope to see you at auditions!