SEEKING QUARTET COACH

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      A 6 year old, all male a cappella quartet in Montgomery County, Maryland, seeks a music coach. We sing a variety of styles including barbershop, gospel, and do wop. Our objective is to have fun and sing to ourselves, family, friends, and the occasional public outing. To add to the challenge, we are old and don't read music (much).
      The ideal coach would either arrange songs for us, (having the ability to create practice CD's on his/her computer using one of the arranging software packages) or help us find arrangements, and then coach and inspire us to new levels! We would like to meet with you 2 or 3 times a month on a weekday evening and would generously compensate you on an hourly basis.

      Please respond to Rick at: pugh at comcast dot net.