The Capital Hearings in concert, featuring The Chromatics!

  • dss16
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      All,

      The Capital Hearings (www.thecapitalhearings.com) are having our inaugural full-length concert, "Night and Day," on Saturday, September 10 at 8:00 PM. We'll be performing a mix of classical, jazz, and contemporary a cappella.

      We're proud to have The Chromatics as our guest group!

      Full details below.

      Dileep Srihari, Music Director

      *******

      Night and Day: The Capital Hearings in Concert
      with special guests The Chromatics

      Join DC's most versatile a cappella vocal ensemble for an evening of musical adventure! Exploring the themes of night and day from Thomas Tallis through "Teenage Dream", this innovative concert will feature a wide variety of music including classical favorites, jazz standards, and pop hits from the 1950s through today. Whether your idea of great music is Mozart, the Beatles, Sinatra, or Lady Antebellum, you're sure to hear something you love.

      WHEN: Saturday, September 10, 8pm

      WHERE: All Souls Memorial Episcopal Church, 2300 Cathedral Ave. NW, Washington, DC. Located 2 blocks north of Woodley Park Metro Station (Red Line). Limited free parking is available.

      TICKETS: $10 (includes post-concert reception)

      For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.TheCapitalHearings.com