Jersey Transit seeks male voices

  • Andrea Schwartz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011

      Jersey Transit, a top Princeton area mixed a cappella group, is seeking male voices to fill our roster of talented local singers. Ideal candidates have a cappella experience, strong musical reading, harmonization and rhythmic skills, and flexible voices that can serve both as soloists and as part of a blended ensemble. JT performs year-round in the greater Mercer/Hunterdon area and all members are required to participate in the annual a cappella festival, hosted by the American A Cappella Alliance, called Spring Sing. Please direct all inquiries to the music director, Nicole E. Coelho (necdiva@...), or the assistant music director, Victor Medina (info@...).