Looking for tenors

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      Hi all,
      Supreme Chord is a co-ed a cappella group in the DC area. We're made up of young
      professionals and recent college grads (20s and 30s) from all over the
      DC area. Our repertoire includes a broad mix of music, including
      alternative, pop, rock, and R&B -- everything from Jason Mraz to
      Metallica, Katy Perry to the Indigo Girls.

      We're actively looking for male voices, especially tenors, to fill out
      the last few spots in the group, and are holding a round of auditions
      in July and August.

      For more information, audition details or for questions about the
      group, you're welcome to email supremechord@... -- or check us
      out at http://www.supremechordsings.com

      Thanks!