Auditions for co-ed DC a cappella group

  • Ryan Ong
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 7:18 PM
      Did you sing a cappella in college? Do you sing a cappella in the shower? Do you secretly sing along with "Glee" and "Sing-Off" when no one else is watching?

      Supreme Chord -- a reformatted co-ed a cappella group based in the DC area -- is holding a round of auditions and is particularly looking for male singers: tenors, baritones, and basses. We have a wide-ranging repertoire, including popular music, rock, R&B, indie, and much more, and an exciting set of plans for building up the group and upcoming performances. We'll be auditioning for slots at our regular rehearsals in early May, and would love to fit you in.

      Interested? For questions, feedback, or to schedule an audition in the next few weeks, please email supremechord@....