Tone Rangers Stampede with Cornell Hangovers, 4/9/2011, 7:30 pm

  • midatlantic-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2011
      Reminder from: midatlantic-acappella Yahoo! Group

      Title: Tone Rangers Stampede with Cornell Hangovers

      Date: Saturday April 9, 2011
      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
      Location: The Holton-Arms School, 7303 River Road, Bethesda
      Notes: Fresh off their 4th consecutive Wammie for best a cappella group in the DC area, the Tone Rangers are excited to kick off our 25th year of existence with a Stampede! This event will include the WORLD PREMIERE of a historical documentary: Tone Rangers: the first 10,000 years.*

      Join us at The Holton-Arms School with our special guests, the Cornell University Hangovers (the group from whence the Tone Rangers evolved). This event will be a fundraiser for the Cornell Club of Washington Scholarship Fund.

      * documentary lasts 3 minutes