Sweeps Mid-Atlantic Regional TOMORROW NIGHT

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:27 AM

      OK, folks, this is my last nag.   And I mean that quite literally.  You see, after 10 years at the helm as Regional Director, Producer, Emcee and Chief Bottle Washer of the Mid-Atlantic Regional, I'm hanging up my pitchpipe and turning over the reins to Assistant Producer Sara Rasmussen.

      I am going to level with you:  I want my last year to be a sellout!

      Get your tix at http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/15004624A93A41DD?artistid=1542080&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=107

      I hope folks in the DC area saw our piece in The Express yesterday.  If not, here is the link:  http://www.expressnightout.com/content/2011/03/mid-atlantic-sweepstakes-a-capella-festival-birchmere.php.  We expect a big bump from this, so don't be left out in the cold!

      Here are the details on the show:
      ·        Date:  Saturday, April 2nd, 2011
      ·        Time:  7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
      ·        Location:  The Birchmere, 3701 Mt. Vernon Ave, Alexandria, VA, 22305, www.birchmere.com
      ·        Ticket Price: $29.50 plus Ticketmaster fees
      http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?keyword=Harmony Sweepstakes

      Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=132044526866176

      Come join me for my last hurrah!

      Regional Director
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional
      and the Mid-Atlantic Regional Production Team