Mid-Atlantic Sweeps - ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEB 15

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011

      All,

      We are extending the deadline to enter the Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional two weeks to February 15th.

      See below for information on the show and how to enter.

      Please shoot me a note if you plan on throwing your hat in the ring!

      Regional Director
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional

      -----------------------------------

      The Show:

      Date: Saturday, April 2nd, 2011
      Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
      Hosts:  Last Year's Regional Champs West Side 5
      Location:
      The Birchmere Music Hall
      3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
      Alexandria, VA  22305
      https://www.birchmere.com
      Tickets: $29.50 (plus Ticketmaster fees) - Click here:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?keyword=Harmony+Sweepstakes

      Entry Information:

      Entry Deadline: February 15th, 2011

      Rules: You must be a group of between 3 and 8 members to be eligible. You do not need to be from the Mid-Atlantic area!  I get my share of grief over this point from the fans, but them's the rules.  (Please go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/rules.html for a comprehensive list of rules.)

      To enter, follow these steps:
      (1) Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow the instructions.
      (2) Send me a music sample or a link to a video or other streaming media.  You can email media to tdonat[remove this part from the address, which keeps the spammers away]@....
      (3) If you are selected to compete, I will ask you for two 8x10 photos.  If you don't have a photo of your group, you may want to start getting one together.