Re: [midatlantic-acappella] Harmony Sweepstakes 2011 - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Dear Mid-Atlantic A Cappella Peeps,

      We are delighted to announce that tickets for the Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional are on sale NOW at http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?keyword=Harmony Sweepstakes.

      We hope you can join us!

      Here are the details on the show:
      • Date: Saturday, April 2nd, 2011
      • Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
      • Hosts:  Last Year's Regional Champs West Side 5
      • Location:
      The Birchmere Music Hall
      3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
      Alexandria, VA  22305
      • Ticket Price: $29.50 (plus Ticketmaster fees)
      Don't get stuck without a ticket!

      On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:17 PM, tdonat1 <tdonat@...> wrote:

      Dear Mid-Atlantic Area A Cappella Performers, Fans and Supporters,

      I hope everybody is enjoying the holidays with friends and family, and maybe a little a cappella music, courtesy of NBC's Sing-Off!

      It's time to start gearing up for the Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional 2011!

      Here are the details on the show:

      Date: Saturday, April 2nd, 2011

      Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)

      Hosts:  Last Year's Regional Champs West Side 5

      Location:
      The Birchmere Music Hall
      3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
      Alexandria, VA  22305

      Ticket Price: $29.50 (plus Ticketmaster fees)

      Tickets:  Stay tuned for an update

      Entry Information:  If you are interested in auditioning, read to the end of this message.  If you already dropped me a note about auditioning, I probably have it in my inbox, but shoot me a reminder just in case.

      We look forward to another fantastic show!

      Regional Director
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional

      Entry Information

      Entry Deadline: January 31st, 2011

      Rules: You must be a group of between 3 and 8 members to be eligible. You do not need to be from the Mid-Atlantic area!  I get my share of grief over this point from the fans, but them's the rules.  (Please go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/rules.html for a comprehensive list of rules.)

      To enter, follow these steps:
      (1) Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow the instructions.
      (2) Send me a music sample or a link to a video or other streaming media.  You can email media to tdonat[remove this part from the address, which keeps the spammers away]@gmail.com.
      (3) If you are selected to compete, I will ask you for two 8x10 photos.  If you don't have a photo of your group, you may want to start getting one together.

      That's all!