Cognitive Resonance, Raleigh, NC, *AUDITIONING NOW*

  • David Sroka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
      COGNITIVE RESONANCE (http:\\CognitiveResonanceACappella.com), a Raleigh-based mixed contemporary a cappella ensemble is AUDITIONING NOW!

      Auditions will start on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, and continue through the first few weeks of the new year. Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of the newest vocal sensation to hit the Triangle! Drawing from a range of genres, we will perform all over the Triangle area, travel for special shows, and plan to regularly record our own albums. We are also official members of the Contemporary A Cappella Society of America (CASA.org) and the Contemporary A Cappella League (CAL,) and will be participating in their regional and national events and competitions.

      All voice parts and vocal percussion are welcome to audition. We are looking for people who are:
      -flexible on voice parts and capable of ensemble blending
      -comfortable singing vocal solos and not afraid to perform on stage
      -able to learn new music quickly (sight-reading is a plus!)
      -ready for a serious commitment and dedicated to rehearsing regularly and practicing on their own time
      -willing to travel occasionally to regional/national events

      You can schedule an audition via the form on our website: http://CognitiveResonanceACappella.com or send an email to info@.... Again, the first round of auditions will be held the evening of THURSDAY, DECEMBER 9, in North Raleigh. If you are interested in scheduling an audition, please visit the website as soon as possible.