Capital Blend's Fall Concert- This Saturday & Sunday

  • Erin Dieterich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Capital Blend, a DC based, all female a cappella group is collaborating with City Artistic Partnerships to host two performances of their Fall Concert this weekend at the Warehouse Theatre in DC. The Fall set features both classics and newer hits by Coldplay, Madonna, Stevie Wonder, Carrie Underwood, Jason Mraz and many more! Please find all the details below.

      http://cityartisticpartnerships.org/cap/

      Saturday, November 13th at 8:00 pm
      Sunday, November 14th at 3:00 pm

      Warehouse Theater
      1019 7th Street, NW
      Washington, DC 20001
      2 blocks from Metro’s Green/Yellow lines @ Mt. Vernon Sq. station & 3 blocks from Metro’s Red line @ Gallery Place

      Tickets are $15, or only $10 with the $5 off discount code: CBFBfriend

      There are 3 ways to buy tickets:

      1)  To purchase by credit/debit card ahead of time, go to: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/135851 where your will be prompted for the discount code - type in discount code "CBFBfriend" & click on "Show Additional Prices" to reveal the discounted price. The service fee to purchase tickets ahead of time with a credit card is $1.99.

      2)  To avoid the credit card surcharge of $1.99 and pay CASH at the door, you may make a reservation for seats ahead of time by emailing tickets@.... Make sure you include in your email the # of seats you would like, the date of the performance you'll be attending, and the discount code (CBFBfriend) so you are ensured the $10 ticket price at the door.

      3)  Show up the day of the performance and buy tickets at the door with CASH only.

      All seats purchased are general admission & doors open 1 hour before showtime. As always, we encourage our audience to arrive with enough time to check in and choose the best seats available. We also like to encourage use of public transportation - the theater sits a couple of blocks from either the Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center stop on the green/yellow line or the Gallery Place/Chinatown stop on the red line.

      The Warehouse Theatre has a small bar that will be open before the show and during intermission, and the theatre is attached to the rear of the Passenger Bar for pre or after-show drinks and/or food.

      For more info on Capital Blend, please visit: http://www.capitalblendsings.com/

      Hope you can make it to our concert. It will be a great night of music and merriment!!