Auditions for DC area group

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      Supreme Chord, a DC-based a cappella group, is seeking tenors, basses and vocal percussionists to complete our
      growing group.

      Our repertoire includes alternative, pop, and R&B music, and is always expanding.

      Auditions will continue through November. Auditions will be held on Sunday evenings in Chevy Chase.

      Please contact us at supremechord@... for questions and to schedule an audition.

      Thanks!
    • shivangi12120
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        Supreme Chord, a premiere DC-area co-ed a cappella group is looking for tenors, basses, and vocal percussionists. All inquiries welcome. Auditions to be held June 2 and June 9 in Arlington. Please contact us at supremechord@... to schedule an audition time or for questions. Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/supremechord or on YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/supremechord.