A Cappella Festival with SONOS - 10/16

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Please join Snowday, Euphonism, Vox Pop and the Chromatics at Jammin' Java as we open for Sonos on Saturday, October 16th!

      This family friendly show will kick off at 4 pm.  Tickets are only $20 to see all acts.

      If you want to be in the audience, we encourage you to get your seat in advance at www.jamminjava.com

      A bit about Sonos, based out of Los Angeles:

      " The Los Angeles–based a cappella sextet Sonos has few rules, but those it abides by are ironclad.

      With a cappella vocal groups proliferating madly on college campuses and infiltrating the mainstream via TV shows like Glee, Sonos couldn’t have emerged at a more propitious time. But the three women and three men who produce its tapestry of tones are swimming against the tide of jukebox set lists, doo-wop inflections and collegiate shtick in their quest to take a cappella music to a new, more sensual, more musically adventurous destination."

      Learn more at www.sonosings.com

      Learn more about the local opening acts:

      http://thechromatics.com

      http://www.voxpopdc.com

      http://www.euphonism.com

      http://www.iwantasnowday.com