Wanna sing with Euphonism?

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 5:05 AM
      Audition!

      Wanna be in Euphonism? We're looking for someone new! Auditions will start on September 29th and continue through the first few weeks of October.

      Don't miss the chance to get involved with one of DC's most active vocal bands. We perform all over the capital area, travel for special shows, are active with CASA and CAL, regularly record in our own studio and LOVE what we do.

      All voice parts welcome. We are looking for someone who: is flexible on voice parts. can carry a solo. is not afraid to perform. is ready for a serious commitment. has a sense of humor. willing to make a positive contribution to a great group.

      Send an email to amanda@... to schedule an audition, or submit contact information via the form on our website.

      Learn more about us at http://www.euphonism.com