May 4 concert -- just 2 weeks away ...

  • dcaccidentals
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 5:59 PM
      Advance tickets are now available!
      Join The DC Accidentals and our guests, the award-winning quintet
      High Five, on Saturday, May 4 at 7:00 pm. We'll be singing at the
      Eldbrooke Methodist Church, 4100 River Road NW in Washington, DC
      (that's just one block from the Tenleytown/AU Metro stop on the Red
      Line).
      For the low, low price of $8 adult ($5 if you're still
      live a cappella music -- and even a couple of cookies after the show,
      if you stick around! Visit www.dcaccidentals.com or
      www.highfivelive.com to learn more, and inquire about advance
      tickets. Once we're sold out, the fire marshall won't let us squeeze
      in any more ....