,UPDATE: Harmony Invitational 2010 / Harmony Sweepstakes 2011

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010

      Dear Mid-Atlantic A Cappella Fans,

      I hope everybody had a great Summer!

      I wanted to provide a quick update on the Harmony Invitational and the Harmony Sweepstakes.

      As I announced a few months ago, we set a date for the Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional 2011.  The show will be held on April 2, 2011 at The Birchmere Music Hall.  Ticket prices have gone...drum roll please...DOWN from $35 to $29.50, which I am just delighted about.

      If you are interested in auditionining, feel free to shoot me a note now, but note that we don't start accepting entries until after Thanksgiving.

      Unfortunately, due to venue issues and scheduling difficulties, we will not be producing the Harmony Invitational this year.  We will try again for next fall.

      Regional Director, Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional
      Executive Producer, Harmony Invitational

    • Andrea Schwartz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011

        Jersey Transit, a top Princeton area mixed a cappella group, is seeking male voices to fill our roster of talented local singers. Ideal candidates have a cappella experience, strong musical reading, harmonization and rhythmic skills, and flexible voices that can serve both as soloists and as part of a blended ensemble. JT performs year-round in the greater Mercer/Hunterdon area and all members are required to participate in the annual a cappella festival, hosted by the American A Cappella Alliance, called Spring Sing. Please direct all inquiries to the music director, Nicole E. Coelho (necdiva@...), or the assistant music director, Victor Medina (info@...).