Attention Seven Sisters graduates in NY City: Audition for the MetropoliTones!

  • tones_pr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010

      Do you sit in a cubicle daydreaming about college a cappella days?
      Do you have an unnatural obsession with karaoke?
      Does your entire building know about the "Shower Singer" in 12B?

      If you answered "yes" to any of these questions and graduated from a Seven Sisters College, it may be time to audition for The MetropoliTones.  We are looking for new talent!

      The MetropoliTones is an all-female New York City based a cappella group composed of alumnae from the Seven Sisters Colleges. Rehearsals are once a week for two hours in NYC. Performances are typically in the NYC area and have included concerts at The New York Athletic Club, The Metropolitan Room, Mohonk Mountain House, Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum, WVOX radio show as well as "The National Anthem" at Giants Stadium and Madison Square Garden. We recently recorded our third CD, "Time For a Breakdown," in Woodstock, NY.

      Auditions will be held in NYC on Saturday, September 11th, 2010.  If interested in auditioning, please email director@... or visit us online at http://www.metropolitones.com/auditions.htm . Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!