Voices of Gotham - Guest Night - July 22nd

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      Be a part of New York City's most dynamic and exciting group of singers: Voices of Gotham.

      Voices of Gotham is a competitive and performing chorus specializing in the rich musical tradition of barbershop harmony. Our membership is comprised of professional actors and musicians, current and former college a cappella singers, and men who simply enjoy raising their voices in song.

      Voices of Gotham has made incredible strides over its first two years, most recently performing in front of a 10,000 member audience at an International chorus competition. The chorus is dedicated to constant improvement, and regularly contracts highly-respected professional music and presentation coaches to refine and elevate our performances. Above all however, VoG's members sing for the absolute joy of it; members can be found before and after rehearsal singing in informal quartets, reveling in the tightly locked and ringing chords you can only find in barbershop harmony.

      Come to our free guest night on July 22nd to learn more about barbershop harmony and other contemporary a cappella styles, and to find out how you can be a part of it all.

      ____

      Voices of Gotham | Guest Night
      Thursday, July 22nd | 7:00pm
      Pearl Studios | Room 1209