CALLING ALL BARITONES! / Bethesda, Maryland Jazz A Cappella SPOT OPEN

  • riverhillmd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      BlueLine a cappella jazz, pop, gospel (www.bluelinedc.com) seeks talented baritone.

      BlueLine is looking for a talented baritone who can blend, keep time, and learn parts quickly, and is interested in a semi-professional group. Sight-reading, conducting and arranging skills are especially welcome. Anyone interested in auditioning should email Ashley at ashley@.... See
      http://www.bluelinedc.com/ for more about us.

      Formed in fall 1999, BlueLine is an award-winning sextet that performs close harmony arrangements of jazz standards, pop tunes and gospel songs. We pride ourselves on being a fun and energetic group that brings a high level of musicianship and entertainment to audiences throughout the greater Washington DC area. We rehearse weekly in Potomac, Md., and gig monthly.

      Thanks for considering contacting us or referring qualified friends,

      Brian Lewis, tenor, BlueLine