Female Vocalist Wanted for DC Area Band

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010

      Dear A Cappella Friends,

      While not strictly a cappella, my Band The Slow Burn is seeking a female vocalist for backing and lead vocals.  We rehearse weekly in Fairfax and play throughout the DC area (IOTA, Grog & Tankard, Brothers, Austin Grill, etc.).

      Our music is 50% original and 50% covers.  Our influences include Elvis Costello, Matthew Sweet, Tom Petty, The Beatles, Bob Marley and Jeff Tweedy, to name a few.

      Please visit www.theslowburn.com to sample our music and get more info on the band.

      Thank you!