DC Area All-Male A Cappella Auditions

  • ddsmith99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      DC's premier all-male a cappella group whose twelve-syllable name is derived from a popular Revolutionary War battle cry is currently holding auditions. We have a member leaving town and are looking for an experienced singer to fill the spot.

      Since we're based out of DC, we're looking for anyone who lives in the DC, Northern Virginia, or the surrounding Maryland areas. Our current members have singing experience with some of the nation's premiere a cappella groups including:

      University of Michigan's Amazin' Blue
      Harvard Callbacks
      Oxford's Out of Blue
      The Pitchforks of Duke University
      Michigan State University's Capital Green
      American University On a Sensual Note

      To find out more about us, check out http://www.myspace.com/hwr7, which has links to a couple audio/video clips. If you are interested, please write derek.dd.smith(at)gmail.com. We plan to fill the spot as soon as possible. Thank you!