Vocal Band Vox Pop Auditioning Alto Singers (DC)

  • loren_blinde
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2010
      Vox Pop, a co-ed pop a cappella group in the DC area, is holding auditions for altos. We're looking for women who:

      * can hold their own below the staff
      * have strong tuning and blending skills
      * are solid musicians and learn music quickly
      * have the chops to rock a solo
      * want to have fun making great music

      Previous a cappella singing experience is preferred, but not required. Think you may be a good fit for our band? We'd love to meet you. Auditions will take place on May 26 and June 2 in DC. For more information, and to schedule an audition, please send an email to voxpopdc@.... We look forward to singing with you.

      About us: Vox Pop has been entertaining audiences in the DC area for over 8 years. We rehearse weekly on Wednesday nights, and we perform about once a month. Our repetoire ranges from rock classics to current Top 40 hits.