Soundtrak seeks Tenor! (Northern VA)

  • ccabramson81
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Soundtrak, a brand new Northern VA a cappella group is seeking a high male voice.

      The band currently consists of Soprano, Alto, Bass and VP.
      We meet Sunday evenings at 6:30pm in Annandale, VA.

      We are leaning towards a musical theatre style to consist of show
      tunes, movie songs and tv show songs, along with modern top 40 hits.
      Musical theatre background is a plus.

      Must be able to read music and be extremely comfortable maintaining your own vocal part alone.

      Preferred age range is 25 - 40

      To set up an auditon time email soundtraksings@... .