Re: [midatlantic-acappella] SAVE THE DATE: Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional, 4/9/2011

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 6:55 AM
      Belay that order, Captain!

      After further discussion with The Birchmere, we have settled on Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 as the date for the next Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional.

      Hope to see you there!

      Regional Director
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional

      On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:16 PM, tdonat1 <tdonat@...> wrote:

      Hey, folks!

      We have secured a date for next year's Mid-Atlantic Regional:  Saturday, April 9th, 2011!

      Great news:  I managed to prevail on the
      good folks at The Birchmere to drop the ticket price down from $35 to $29.50!

      The bad news is that you all have to sit in the parking lot.

      (In case your lack a sense of irony, that was a joke.)

      Those pesky Ticketmaster fees will still apply, but at least you'll all have $5.50 per ticket back in your pockets!

      Thanks again to all of you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you next year!