Voices Of Truth Auditions!

  • bohunkas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010
      Hi again all,

      Mid Atlantic Harmony Sweeps competitors, Christian a cappella group VOICES OF TRUTH is conducting auditions to replace two outgoing members, and add two new voices.  All voice ranges considered!  We are based in the West-Central Maryland area.  Please visit http://www.voicesoftruthsing.com/auditions  for full details.

      Voices Of Truth has been bringing inspirational pop and rock radio hits to audiences both inside and outside the church since 2008.  We are active in the a cappella community and participate in festivals and competitions whenever possible.  We have:
      • A unique concept that impresses a cappella aficionados and blows away church audiences.
      • A growing list of original arrangements of songs by popular Christian artists such as MercyMe, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Brandon Heath.
      • A recording studio for producing learning materials and demos.
      • Our own PA equipment and dedicated sound engineer.
      • Well-defined business model and performance goals: You will know what you're in for.
      • Guaranteed, immediate performance opportunities.
      We hope to hear from you soon!

      Kevin Barrett
      kevin@...
      http://www.voicesoftruthsing.com