Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional - Oh, What a Night!

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2010
      Thanks so much to everyone who came down to The Birchmere last night for the Mid-Atlantic Regional.  It was truly a spectacular evening of a cappella!  Kudos to all of the competitors, especially West Side 5, who will represent us in the Nationals!

      I'm holding my breath for a Threepeat!

      But thanks especially to you, the greatest a cappella fans in the world!

      All the best,