Just 2 More Days To Go!

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
      Hey, folks!

      Thanks to everyone who have given me their wonderful feedback!

      Gears are turning!

      Wheels are in motion!
      Meanwhile, there are still some tickets left for Saturday, so come on down if you can!

      Best,
      Ted Donat

      On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM, tdonat1 <tdonat@...> wrote:

      Dear Fans,

      Just a little over a week left until Sweeps!  There are still a few tickets left, but they are going fast, so get 'em while you can!

      Just click here:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Sweepstakes-2010-tickets/artist/1396792

      Or stop by The Birchmere any night there is a show.

      Also, come visit us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=269056782583&index=1.

      See you next Saturday!

      Best,