Sweeps Countdown - 8 Days to Go!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010

      Dear Fans,

      Just a little over a week left until Sweeps!  There are still a few tickets left, but they are going fast, so get 'em while you can!

      Just click here:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Sweepstakes-2010-tickets/artist/1396792

      Or stop by The Birchmere any night there is a show.

      Also, come visit us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=269056782583&index=1.

      See you next Saturday!

      Best,
      Ted Donat

    • Ted Donat
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2010
        Dear Fans,

        So, I'm scratching my head a bit here.  We have a stellar lineup for the Sweeps this year, yet our ticket prices are lagging.

        Talk to me, people!  Is it the ticket price?  Ticketmaster fees?  Are you waiting until the day of show to walk up and purchase?

        Please email me at tdonat@... and let me know your feedback.

        I am committed to producing a quality show at an affordable price.

        Right now, everything is on the table, including finding another venue so we can keep our costs down.

        I need your input!

        Thank you!