Music director wanted...Montgomery County, Md

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      Wanted: Music Director

      A 4 year old, all male a cappella quartet in Montgomery County, Maryland, seeks a music director. We sing a variety of styles including barbershop, gospel, and do wop. Very low key. Our objective is to have fun and sing to ourselves, family, friends, and the occasional public outing. To add to the challenge, we are old and don't read music (much).
      The ideal director would arrange songs for us, (having the ability to create practice CD's on his/her computer using one of the arranging software packages), and then coach and inspire us to new levels! We would like to meet with you 2 or 3 times a month on a weekday evening and would compensate you on an hourly basis.

      Please respond to Rick at: pugh at comcast dot net.