Harmony Sweepstakes Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
      Dear Fans,

      T minus 4 weeks to the big show, and preparations are well underway!

      According to The Birchmere, the hall is already more than halfway sold out, so don't delay!  Get those tickets!

      Got a slot to fill in your a cappella group?  Looking for a few folks to harmonize with on the weekend?  Want to unload that gross of throat lozenges you purchased?  Got a slightly used snowblower for sale?  Why not advertise in the Harmony Sweepstakes program?  We offer half-page and full page ads with options for black and white or color.  Rates are very reasonable!  If you are interested, please email me back for details.

      Can't wait to see your smiling faces on April 10th!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2010

        Dear Fans,

        T minus 3 weeks to Sweeps and tickets are going fast!  Don't get left out in the cold!  Get your tickets now!

        Just click here:
        http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Sweepstakes-2010-tickets/artist/1396792

        Or stop by The Birchmere any night there is a show.

        Also, come visit us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=269056782583&index=1.

        See you soon!

        Best,

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2010

          Dear Fans,

          Just a little over a week left until Sweeps!  There are still a few tickets left, but they are going fast, so get 'em while you can!

          Just click here:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Sweepstakes-2010-tickets/artist/1396792

          Or stop by The Birchmere any night there is a show.

          Also, come visit us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=269056782583&index=1.

          See you next Saturday!

          Best,
          Ted Donat

        • Ted Donat
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2010
            Dear Fans,

            So, I'm scratching my head a bit here.  We have a stellar lineup for the Sweeps this year, yet our ticket prices are lagging.

            Talk to me, people!  Is it the ticket price?  Ticketmaster fees?  Are you waiting until the day of show to walk up and purchase?

            Please email me at tdonat@... and let me know your feedback.

            I am committed to producing a quality show at an affordable price.

            Right now, everything is on the table, including finding another venue so we can keep our costs down.

            I need your input!

            Thank you!