May 4 show - save the date!

  • dcaccidentals
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      A great evening of a cappella entertainment awaits you on Cuatro de
      Mayo!
      The DC Accidentals, joined by our guests High Five, invite you to
      join us at 7:00 pm on May 4, 2002, for our show at the Eldbrooke
      Methodist Church in northwest DC. Advance tickets will be available
      (though not just yet) -- check www.dcaccidentals.com and/or
      www.highfivelive.com for more details as we get closer. But put us
      in your calendar now -- hope to see you there!
      If you can't make the show, but still want to hear the sounds, both
      groups have portable versions available -- check the sound clips and
      CD ordering info available on each group's website.