Singstrong ticket or pass needed

  • kingslider8
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      Posting this on behalf of an a cappella aficionado, really an aca junkie, who is not local to DC but is planning on being here to support Singstrong, and who should probably relocate to the Mid Atlantic area based on time spent doing a cappella in the DC area to raise the a cappella bar.
      Spreading the word through all a cappella channels...

      ---

      Speaking of Bar...

      He's with the vocal band Double-Shot!

      See his plea below-
      ---------

      I didn't know for sure whether I could attend SingStrong until this week and now I can't find a ticket for the Saturday show.

      Does anyone have an extra or know of someone who does? If so, please put me in touch.

      I'd be willing to consider purchase of a weekend pass if you had an extra one of those instead.

      Willing to pay face value, owe you a favor, and buy your first round at the afterparty!

      Best,
      Mike Yanchak
      www.Double-Shot.net/the-band/mike