A CAPPELLA SHOWCASE CHORUS HOLDING ANNUAL AUDITIONS

  • A Cappella Showcase Chorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      A CAPPELLA SHOWCASE CHORUS, a Frederick, MD, based mixed
      a cappella group, is currently holding annual auditions.

      Our fun loving, diversified ensemble loves to sing & perform.  We sing doo wop, rock n roll, gospel, vocal jazz, barbershop, patriotic, Broadway hits and good old standards...some with vocal percussion.

      Plan to visit any Monday night...you'll have a great time!

      For more information or to schedule your audition, please contact: